Bastiat's complete works republished again (in french)!

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 03:00:45 +0200

Dear all,

Fantastic!
It looks like Michel Leter is going to republish the whole of Bastiat's works,
in 464 volumes, spanning 19 years of publishing work!

Learn all about it at
	http://perso.libertysurf.fr/about.leter/pages/etexts%20Bastiat/Fr%8Ed%8Eric%20Bastiat.html

BTW, just in case anyone in here wouldn't know,
the Bastiat portals on the web are at:
	http://bastiat.org/
	http://bastiat.net/

And his name is Frédéric Bastiat, neither Frederic Bastiat
nor Frederick Bastiat nor Federico Bastiat, as some pages show
(but putting all these names might help web search engines find this page :).

Yours freely,

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.  The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them
is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of
the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A
discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope
of this article.)