Spanish-speaking editor sought

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:50:54 +0100

Dear Bastiat fans, caro amigos,

I am looking for an editor for the spanish sections of
bastiat.org and bastiat.net.
//
Estoy buscando un editor por las secciones en castellano de
bastiat.org y bastiat.net.

I can't either speak or write spanish fluently if at all,
and will not try any further here. Although bastiat.org and bastiat.net
had been translated to spanish by Alex Montero in early 2001,
the spanish versions are very dated now, and don't know enough spanish
to fix it. Also, I doub't think Alex would have time to continue on the site,
and the only email addres of him I had won't work.

Among the updates to do to the spanish cite, one of them would be to
publish a spanish translation of Ken Schoolland's Bastiat2001 speech.

Yours freely,

Wishing without work is like fishing without bait.
	-- Frank Tyger