books

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:32:43 +0200

In a message to the webmaster of bastiat.org,
on Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:14:55AM -0400, Chotzi@aol.com wrote:
> Where can I find books by Bastiat in French?
> I bought some on Amazon.fr last year, but there's nothing there, now.

Well, I've never tried from abroad, but the books listed on bastiat.org/fr/
are certainly still for sale in France. Notably, Romillat has recently
republished its edition, that was previously sold out.

You may find plenty of Internet booksellers at
	http://noamazon.com
At worse, try one from Europe or even France.
If you really really can't find a suitable bookseller on the Internet,
ask again on the bastiat-fans mailing-list, and we'll help you locate
a real-life bookshop that can ship to wherever you are.

Yours freely,

Toleration is not about believing that stupid people are intelligent,
it's about letting stupid people be victims of their own stupidity
rather than being victims of yours.