Free Bastiat (The Law) Audio Book ...

Art Pollard pollarda@lextek.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:41:22 -0600

I just came back from the studio where I had the text of Bastiat's book The
Law converted into audio book format.  I think that the performer did an
excellent job and that the quality of the recording came out excellently.

I have converted it to .mp3 format (which unfortunately sacrifices some
audio quality for file size) and have posted it to my website:
http://www.freeaudio.org/

You are more than welcome to download the two files that comprise the
Bastiat / The Law audio book.  In fact, you are more than welcome to post
the audio book on your website, burn it to CD, share it via Morpheous or
Kazzaa, or give it away some other way.

I did this mostly as a labor of love since The Law has been so influential
to my thinking.

I am hoping to convert some of Bastat's other work to audio book format as
time (and especially money) allow.  (So if you feel like making a donation
.... grovel ... grovel ... ;-)

Anyway, free to download, free to share, free free free.

Hope you all enjoy it.

-Art
--
Art Pollard