Chockfull of pointers

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:39:55 +0200

Dear cybernethicians,
   here are some pointers among my bookmarks, that might interest you:

* Gordon Pask was an interesting cybernetician, who's developed theories
 based on the fact that intelligent is meaningful only in the context
 of interaction:
	http://www.venus.co.uk/gordonpask/

* Paul Pangaro, one of his students, did and does interesting stuff.
 See his PhD thesis at
	http://www.pangaro.com/PhD-thesis/thesis.html

* If you don't know extropianism yet, you might want to see this interesting
 movement gathering weird interesting people:
	http://www.extropy.org/

* Among them, the late Sasha Chislenko:
	http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/home.html

* Henry Hazlitt's 1950 "Foundations of Morality", now available on-line:
	http://www.hazlitt.org/e-texts/morality/

* A very large libertarian site is at
	http://free-market.net/

* In case you're interested by the Intellectual Property controversy,
 I've expanded the list pointers at the bottom of my article on patents,
 and keep expanding it (with your help, if you submit new pointers):
	http://fare.tunes.org/articles/patents.html

* Oh, btw, in case you didn't know that:
	http://intellectual.property.really.fuckingsucks.net/

Yours freely,

To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature,
and it remains premature today.		-- Isaac Asimov