[crasch@openknowledge.org: Fwd: Announcing IP newsletter]

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:15:26 +0200

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

Dear Cybernethicians,

Intellectual Property is a topic often discussed here.
Here is a new forum to discuss it.

PS: I always welcome pointers to extend my bibliography on
	http://fare.tunes.org/articles/patents.html
And yes, I ought to put it in a database of some sort,
and separate it from the article.

Yours freely,

Le World owes you nothing. You owe everything to yourself. -- Faré

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT