A Person Paper on Purity in Language

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Sat, 18 May 2002 14:03:44 +0200

While reading /. comments on LISP and design patterns,
and the way (programming or interhuman) language constrains the way we think,
I found a pointer to this devastating 1984 article by Douglas Hofstadter:
	http://www.bloomington.in.us/~abangert/person.html

I prefer to not comment too much on the article for now, so as not to spoil
your pleasure (and/or annoyance) at discovering yet another dughof article.

PS: on another subject (change the subject for a reply),
I found a few weeks ago this interesting pointer
to a project much more important than SETI:
	http://www.sti.gr/parissis/index.html

When my time on earth is completed, I want to go quietly in my sleep,
like my grandfather ... not screaming in terror, like his passengers.