Tunes Wiki Homepage for Cybernethics

Brian T Rice water@tunes.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:38:22 -0800 (PST)

I'm not a list member normally, but I noticed an absence of information on
the new Tunes site here, and that you should be made aware that the Tunes
wiki now covers Tunes' political glossary.

For starters, see: http://cliki.tunes.org/Cybernethics

This area of the wiki essentially belongs to the membership of this
mailing list, although of course since it is a Wiki, anyone can really
edit it. Some basic nightly versioning is done, so we do have the ability
to correct things in the case of graffiti or some similar defacement.
Anyway, please expand on what's there.

Before you edit, however, take time to look through the style, format, and
markup style of the CLiki to make sure you get the best result possible.
Also, some of the Tunes members are on this list who have worked with this
Wiki, so feel free to ask them here.

Enjoy! :)

--
Brian T. Rice