Your Spamming (was: Cultural Dimension of Sustainable Development)

Faré fare at tunes.org
Sun Oct 5 23:41:30 PDT 2008

Why are you spamming these lists? Please stop spamming Cybernethics. I
don't think your posts are on-topic.

Moreover, it is rude to cross-post to several mailing-lists like you
did (and considering the alphabetical order, possibly many more).

Finally, your whole theory about patriarchy is but religious
superstition combined with leftist propaganda.

PS: I apologize for under-moderating this list in the past. I guess
this list isn't so useful these days and should just be closed.
Respective authors can use their blogs. Anyone still reading and has
comments?

Every country has an army, either its own or a foreign one.