[Cybernethics] Closing this mailing-list

Faré fare at tunes.org
Fri Jan 9 17:08:54 PST 2009

Dear cybernethicians,

this mailing-list hasn't had any useful traffic for years.
Moreover, it has been coopted by uninvited semi-spammers who
use it to relay their intellectual junk (hello, Luis G, Larry A).

Now that anyone can publish his ideas on his own blog,
and in absence of any viable community to justify it,
this mailing-list has no reason to exist.

I am thus closing it this list.

All incoming traffic will be permanently discarded.
Archives will remain available online for whatever they are worth.
No action is required on your part (hopefully;
if you ever receive any other message from this mailing-list, it's a bug).

Note that my own blog is currently there:
    http://fare.livejournal.com/

Messages in English can be found here:
    http://fare.livejournal.com/tag/en

Thank you for joining this mailing-list. Please accept my sincere apologies
for any spam and administrative message that it caused you to receive.

Wishing without work is like fishing without bait.
     -- Frank Tyger