[gclist] Is this list still alive??

Paul R. Wilson wilson@cs.utexas.edu
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 21:11:07 -0600

>From majordom@iecc.com Mon Apr  1 13:08:36 1996
>Sender: majordom@iecc.com (MajorDomo)
>Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:39:03 -0600
>From: cef@geode.geodesic.com (Charles Fiterman)
>To: gclist@iecc.com
>Subject: [gclist] Is this list still alive??
>
>Testing testing testing.
>
>No email for a week.

I got this ping, and a previous ping.  Otherwise, the list has been
strangely quite all the sudden, from where I sit.

I'm not sure whether anybody got my last mail about Hughes's algorithm...
(I'd answered (what seemed to be) Marc Shapiro's last mail, saying I
still thought Hughes's algorithm was broken, because it might erroneously
detect termination of GC's whose timestamps had all been clobbered.)