[gclist] Is this list still alive??

Geert Bosch geert@sun3.iaf.nl
Tue, 02 Apr 96 10:59:21 GMT

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996 15:08:13 -0500 (EST) you wrote:
>I'm a little surprised at the lack of traffic, too, but I don't see any
>reason to think there's any technical problems.  Maybe we all got busy.

It might be the electronic equivalent of phenomena that on a party
sometimes at once everybody is silent because everybody is silent.

On the other hand I got mail a few days ago of somebody (I thought
it was Carles Fiterman) who said he'd post something.

One strange thing is that I wanted to see an index of the messages,
so I could know if something was going wrong over here, and when
I sent the following message to majordomo@iecc.com

index gclist
end

I only got an empty mail back.

You wrote:
`` Sarah Willow Levine Saxon, 18Mar96 02:15EST, 3317g,
   50cm, lots of hair.  Wahoo! ''

Congratulations!