[gclist] Name that hypothesis

David Chase chase@centerline.com
Tue, 10 Dec 96 12:44:18 EST

I'm beginning to get the impression that the Frequently Argued Questions
page could use a more comprehensive section on "program memory allocation
characteristics, theory and practice".  Unfortunately, I am unusually
loaded this week.  If anyone feels like writing a summary (e.g.,
"here is a common model used to theorize about memory allocation,
here are some consequences of assuming this model, here's how it
compares with the real world") I'll try to incorporate it as time
permits.  Otherwise, I'll try to do this myself, at a slower pace.

David