[gclist] Re: "This Old Space", with apologies to Will Clinger

Henry G. Baker hbaker@netcom.com
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 15:02:08 -0800 (PST)

> I'll let Henry's explanation stand for now.  I have been revising
> the full paper whose abstract Henry referenced, and will make it
> available by June 1997 at the latest, as a technical report if
> not a conference paper.
[snip]
> William D Clinger

Of course, I wasn't trying to provide all the gory details about how
to enhance Will's idea in many different ways, I simply wanted to find
a good, solid, concrete, easy-to-understand example to convince myself
of how it might work.  I'm sure that Will's full paper will provide
many more of the gory details and measurements.  I look forward to
seeing it!  Thanks for making the abstract available, Will!

--
Henry Baker
www/ftp directory: