[gclist] Garbage collection FAQ.

Charles Fiterman cef@geode.geodesic.com
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 10:20:47 -0600

> > Who will volunteer for various segments?
> > Who will run the show?
>
> This is an all-volunteer outfit.  Sounds like you've volunteered.

I can't volenteer for everything. I'm very qualified to discuss
C++ wrapped pointers as a way of building collectors. I'm not quite
as qualified on the Treadmill Algorithm and conservative collectors
but could surely do a first pass for Boehm etc to look at.

As to my writing skills. Terrable.

I see you are the primary perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies"