RCPT: [gclist] GC on C++ Strings. [fwd: Lee Webber]

Lee Webber LEEW@FS.MICROLOGIC.COM
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 16:26:21 EST

> Date:          Fri, 23 Feb 1996 10:34:36 -0800 (PST)
> From:          "Bryan O'Sullivan" <bos@serpentine.com>
> To:            lwebber@world.std.com, LEEW@FS.MICROLOGIC.COM
> Subject:       RCPT: [gclist] GC on C++ Strings. [fwd: Lee Webber]

> Please stop sending receipt notifications to the GC mailing list.

This is very puzzling, as I belong to two other mailing lists
and as far as I know I have not sent receipts to either of
them (nor as far as I know have I sent a receipt to an individual
correspondent). For safety, I have unsubscribed to 'gclist'
pending your answers to these questions:

  o How many receipts have I sent out: one per message
     received (that would be about 20) or just one or two?
     Is is possible that the receipt is somehow associated
     with a  message I posted (I have posted one message)?

  o Has anyone else been sending receipts? I have seen
     at least one other person's receipt on the mailing list.

Please answer by mail as for the moment I am not on the
mailing list.