[gclist] GC resources

Richard Jones R.E.Jones@ukc.ac.uk
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 15:34:11 +0100

Members of this list might be interested in my GC page at
       <http://www.ukc.ac.uk/computer_science/Html/Jones/gc.html>.

As well as links to David Chase's FAQ, this mailing list and shamelessly
pluggin my book, it also contains links to publically available garbage
collectors (both free and commercial) and other repositories of GC-related
information.

Probably the most useful resource is the bibliography of GC-related papers.
Currently this includes around 1400 entries, many with URLs to the actual
papers. The bibliography is available in several formats:
		gzipped BibTeX
		gzipped PostScript
		HTML
There is also a little search engine so you can find, for instance, all the
papers published by Smith in the period 1990 to 1996 (it accepts most Perl-type
regular experssions).

I intend to keep these pages and the bibliography up to date.  I would be
particularly grateful for any contributions (or corrections) to either.

Richard Jones

Computing Laboratory                           Room SW107
University of Kent at Canterbury               Telephone: 01227 764000 ext.7943
Canterbury,                                               01227 827943 (direct)
CT2 7NF, U.K.				       FAX: 01227 762811