[gclist] Web hosts for the FAQ

John R Levine johnl@iecc.com
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 14:41:05 -0500 (EST)

> We'd like to offer to host the GC FAQ at Harlequin's WWW servers in both
> the USA and the UK, and other sites (http://www.harlequin.com/ and
> http://www.harlequin.co.uk/).

I'd just as soon keep the primary WWW site here next to the compilers
archives (soon to be upgraded once I finish doing my taxes), but it'd be
great to have mirrors in other countries.  There's plenty of room here
unless people start to submit MPEG files of 30 minute instructional videos.
My site is reasonably well connected (T1 to Sprint, 10Mb to Alternet), so
it's as good a place as any for a US server.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@iecc.com, Trumansburg NY
Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies", gclist manager,
and Information Superhighwayman wanna-be