[gclist] Reference counting on the fingers of one thumb.

James McCartney james@clyde.as.utexas.edu
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 07:45:46 -0700

At 9:31 AM +0200 1/14/97, John Carter wrote:

>From: James McCartney <james@clyde.as.utexas.edu>
>>Its been done.
>>There is a graph reduction functional language called Rewrite
>>that was written for the Mac that has only use once objects.
>Sigh! I don't have a Mac, but I will indeed have a look at it. Thanks
>for note, do you have any reference? ftp address?

<ftp://mirror.apple.com//mirrors/Info-Mac.Archive/dev/rewrite-027.hqx>

   --- james mccartney     james@clyde.as.utexas.edu   james@lcsaudio.com
If you have a PowerMac check out SuperCollider, a real time synth program:
ftp://mirror.apple.com//mirrors/Info-Mac.Archive/gst/snd/super-collider-demo.hqx