[gclist] Re: GC links collection

Richard Jones R.E.Jones@ukc.ac.uk
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 11:27:33 +0000

> Time ago I'd found a wonderful GC links collection in a web site about
> compilers, but I lost the reference. Anyone know a comprehensive GC
> links page?.

You might want to try
    http://www.ukc.ac.uk/computer_science/Html/Jones/gc.html
As well as links to other GC related areas, it also contains my GC bibliography
(1400+ entries).

Richard Jones

Computing Laboratory                                 Dialling code:
University of Kent at Canterbury                       01227 (UK)
Canterbury                                             +44 1227 (International)
CT2 7NF, UK                                          Tel: 827943 direct line
                                                          746000 (ext. 7943)
http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/rej/            Fax: 762811