[gclist] stack map generation in the presence of optimization

Eliot Moss moss@twinkle.cs.umass.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:32:08 -0500 (EST)

(My apologies if this is a duplicate. I THINK I have my authorization for
posting to this list straightened out now :-).

The original reference to building stack maps, in the presence of
optimization, that the correspondent may have had in mind is:

    Amer Diwan, J. Eliot B. Moss, and Richard L. Hudson, "Compiler Support
    for Garbage Collection in a Statically Typed Language," ACM SIGPLAN '92
    Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation, San
    Francisco, CA, June 1992, pp. 273-282.

-- Eliot