[gclist] GC bibliography

Richard Jones R.E.Jones@ukc.ac.uk
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:21:06 +0100

As readers of this list are probably aware, I strive to maintain a
comprehensive GC-related bibliography at

	http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/rej/gcbib/gcbib.html

It is enormously helpful in keeping the bibliography up to date if authors
(and others) send me details of articles, conference papers, books, technical
reports etc that they think should be included. Corrections (for example, when
URLs change) are also very welcome. Although BibTeX is the preferred format,
any text-based format is acceptable.

In addition, I'd be interested in suggestions for any links that might be
worth includin on my Garbage Collection page:

	http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/rej/gc.html

Richard Jones