[gclist] The Memory Management Reference release 2.2

Pekka P. Pirinen pekka@harlequin.co.uk
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:01:31 +0100

Harlequin's Adaptive Memory Management Group has updated The Memory
Management Reference, a set of web pages containing a glossary, a
bibliography, an FAQ, and other resources.  This is a minor release,
to fix broken links and other small problems, and to update the calendar.
While improvements have been made to many articles and glossary
entries, the only new glossary entries since 2.0 are:
 - address translation cache
 - base/derived/interior pointer
 - double/quad/longword
 - linear addressing
 - static/stack/heap allocation

The pages are available at <URL:http://www.harlequin.com/mm/reference/>,
or <URL:http://www.xanalys.com/software_tools/mm/>.  There's a small
style sheet problem that will be corrected tomorrow.

The bibliography has been slightly reorganized, and URLs into it have
changed in this release; they will change in the next one as well.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

As always, we hope you will find The Reference useful and informative,
and will be glad to hear your comments.  Please send them to
mm-web@harlequin.com (or come talk to me at ISMM).
--
Pekka P. Pirinen, editor
Harlequin Limited, Cambridge, UK