[gclist] Debugging with Boehm GC

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Fri, 4 May 2001 08:39:54 -0700

I just expanded the README.debugging file in the collector distribution into
a web page on debugging with the garbage collector.  It's at

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/debugging.html

Look at the section on prematurely reclaimed objects.

Corrections are appreciated.  (I noticed while writing this that some of the
blacklisting stuff, particularly -DPRINT_BLACK_LIST, is broken in 6.0alpha7.
I'm already working on that.)

Hans