[gclist] controlling heapsize in BDW collector

tkb@tkb.mpl.com tkb@tkb.mpl.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:09:27 -0500

Boehm, Hans writes:
> discussions specific to this collector.  I'm not sure that this
> question is completely collector specific, but if it were, that
> would be an alternative place to ask.]

I'll repeat the information from Hans Boehm's web site

    http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/

about subscribing to that mailing list for quick reference.

    We have recently set up two mailing list for collector announcements
    and discussions:

       * gc-announce@linux.hpl.hp.com is used for announcements of new

    versions. Postings are restricted. We expect this to always remain a
    very low volume list.

       * gc@linux.hpl.hp.com is used for discussions, bug reports, and

    the like. Subscribers may post.

    To subscribe to these lists, send a mail message containing the word
    "subscribe" to gc-announce-request@linux.hpl.hp.com or to
    gc-request@linux.hpl.hp.com. (Please ignore the instructions about
    web-based subscription. The listed web site is behind the HP firewall.)
--
T. Kurt Bond, tkb@tkb.mpl.com