I want to have a chat with you

Ashlyn Coon IXLAZUCAZAJUSE at compuserve.com
Wed Dec 15 01:16:40 PST 2004

<head>
<title></title>
</head>

figured out I would email you to know more about you . I will also be in town next week .<br>
So here is a bit more information about me and what I'm looking for :</font><p>
Nothing serious for now but who knows where it might get us !<br>
I also got a webcam :)</font></p>
there :</font></p>
&nbsp;<p>&nbsp;</p>