ATTN: Health Care Workers

richard schwerdtmann richs at flagstaffuniforms.com
Mon May 24 09:03:10 PDT 2004

Greetings

 Flagstaff Uniforms is starting to offer Uniforms to the General Health care worker. We offer a high quaility Uniform at below retail pricing. We are trying to develop a mailing list to offer special sales to those in need of our products. If you are a healthcare worker and would like to see what we have to offer please click this link richs at flagstaffuniforms.com and type the subject as yes.Or visit us online at www.flagstaffuniforms.com
We are anti-spam!, if you have received this email in error or otherwise wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email with REMOVE in the subject line to richs at flagstaffuniforms.com  Please be sure to change the subect line to remove or we may miss your request. We make every effort to take people off our list if requested. Thank You, for your help. We aplogize to anyone who recives more than one email, we do try to filter out duplicates