FW: You are nominated for mba

Alan Overton ceinlr at downcity.net
Wed Oct 13 20:02:14 PDT 2004

You've heard it all before!
No Degree, No JOB! You don't Qualify? What's your Degree in?
Where did you go to school? With a Degree we could offer you a higher salary.
Now you can finally have the Degree you deserve based on your life experience.

Click here http://www.lifedecision.info/fasttrack/sv for a Prestigious non-accredited degrees
No one is turned down.
Read here for more info.

We also provide Degree verification and official trancripts in writing when requested by employers and
others authorized by YOU. This official College & University transcripts meet the highest academic standards printed on premium diploma paper,
bearing the official gold raised SEAL of the awarding University or College.

Our Credit For Work Experience and Accreditation Process, Fast Track Diploma Program will evaluate and quantify your past education and work experience for any diploma
or degree of your choice. Thus, you do not have to repeat or take basic courses in areas that you have already been mastered.
Credit for work experience allows students to upgrade their qualifications that relate to advancing their professional career without going back to school.

http://www.lifedecision.info/fasttrack/sv

Awards can also be granted for the purpose of honoring those who exemplify the ideals of Higher Education through their significant achievements and
contributions to business and society in their respective geographic area.
For a Doctorate or Masters of  Business Administration, a previous university education MAY NOT BE REQUIRED for persons with extensive experience in any field related to civil
service, business administration, management, finance,
healthcare, military, etc.

Click here http://www.lifedecision.info/fasttrack/sv to submit your resume for evaluation

Act today. No one is turned down. Your Confidentiality is assured.
The more degrees you have the better your chances and prospects in life.
That is the way life is. It is a competitive world. Don't delay to contact us today.

http://www.lifedecision.info/fasttrack/sv

To stop future solicitation visit here http://www.lifedecision.info/fasttrack/optout.php