the beret miaowed, turned

Gibson pobxkmfivsjecgz at daycon.com
Thu Oct 21 12:31:33 PDT 2004

Greetings:

Everyone in your area is benefiting from our new lending programs.
R e f inancing at these low rat e s . is the single best financial
decision you can make today.

R a tes available from 3.29% - 5.34%.

The good news is that you may be able to lower your interest by 2%
even if your F ICO score isn't perfect.

As if that's not appealing enough.....

You can Increase your Tax Write-Off at the end of the year, Consolidate
Bills, Increase the value of your property, Reduce your Monthly Payme n t,
and carry around a FULL WALLET!

Ra t es change daily. Now is the time to refina n c e, before it's too late!

To make everything as easy as possible, I have constructed this 25 second fo r m.

go here for details
http://www.kokmeowdm.com/

Thank you.
Gibson