Oh my god! Can't belive this

Marguerite Bean marguerite.bean_my at sprint.ca
Fri Apr 29 02:30:41 PDT 2005

Hey my man,  long time no talk!

You won't believe what we found, holy !!!!.
It's this crazy hookup site, I got laid 6 times this week man, you don't
have to use a credit card or anything you won't pay a cent!

There are tons of girls, guys, couples and I'm sure something for you too!

Lots of them are just looking for a random hookup, one night stands etc

So I mean you can either find a one-nighter or someone to fall in love with.

It's a community site with mad hot crazy chicks/dudes
you really gotta check this thing out, cause you  missin' out big !!

http://folosko.com/aus.html

You won't be disapointed you'll see im not kidding. Thank me later after
you'r gettin laid 7 days a week.

See ya later

Charlie M

http://folosko.com/nothanks/nothanks.php