Watch This Emerging Growth St0ck

Olivia Mcneal wxqqezpsw at cadmageren.dk
Tue Aug 2 14:26:59 PDT 2005

Market Movers is not your father's investment newsletter!  We focus on
stocks with the potential to go up in value by well over 100%.  That's what
it takes to make it on to our list.  The beauty of this is that with the
right information it only takes one smart investment to make serious
profits!

Investors, let's Make the Market Work for Us!  Here's our next HOT PICK!

New Developments Expected To Move Hathaway Corporation much higher!

Site: hathawayglobal . com

Symbol: HWYI,PK

Current Price:      	    		$2,00
Short Term Target Price:    		$4,10
12 month Target Price:      		$5,65

As we all know, great news combined with a great company produces great
stock price results!  Read on to find out why we believe this is just the
situation we have here today!

***NEWS ABOUT THE COMPANY***

ST. PETERSBURG, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 1, 2005 -- Hathaway Corporation
(Other OTC:HWYI.PK - News), a leading global provider of communications and
telecommunications software, today announced the completion of the
acquisition of OptiCon Systems Inc., a unit of Corning®

The OptiCon Systems software, developed, patented and sold by Corning for
Fiber Optic Management, is currently in use by Comcast®, Charter®,
Adelphia® and Time Warner®, as well as several other major cable and
telephone companies throughout the U.S. These companies now become Hathaway
clients.

Sam Talari, acting CEO of Hathaway Corporation, stated, "We are extremely
excited about this acquisition of OptiCon Systems Inc. We've gone through
twelve months of extensive due diligence on OptiCon, ensuring its patents,
management, market opportunity and customer lists were validated." Mr.
Talari further states, "With the Fiber-to-Home initiative by all major cable
and telecom companies expanding at a rapid pace, the OptiCon management
system will undoubtedly become a necessity for these companies to manage
their services in the most effective and efficient way. OptiCon is currently
deployed by 7 of the 10 major cable and telecom providers, and this
acquisition will have a significant impact on our revenues for the next 5
years. Hathaway will immediately begin the process for listing on the NASDAQ
Small Cap Market."

***Market Opportunity***

OptiCon Systems provides Fiber Optic Network Management systems that
currently run on over 70% of the major telecoms and cable companies here in
the United States. The OSS software marketplace was $11.1 billion worldwide
in 2003 and is expected to grow to $16.2 billion worldwide by 2007. North
America has 60% of the marketplace at $6.6 billion. OptiCon is poised to
increase its lead by major infusion of investments and capital infusion.

Symbol: HWYI,PK

Current Price:      	    		$2,00
Short Term Target Price:    		$4,10
12 month Target Price:      		$5,65

Watch this one trade on Wednesday!

HWYI,PK

Information within this email contains "F0RWARD looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   involve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or
future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"F0RWARD looking statements."F0RWARD looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. F0RWARD looking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"will,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "believes,"  "understands" or that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. Those factors include: a limited operating history,
the company advancing cash to related parties and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a related party through a majority
stockholder, supplies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw materials:
reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous related party transactions and the need to raise capital. These
factors and others are more fully spelled out in the company's SEC
filings. We urge you to read the filings before you invest.  The ROCKET
ST0CK
Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary
to make the statements therein not misleading.  All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities must
be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in ST0CKS featured within this email. None of the material within
this report   shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You
can lose all your M0NEY by investing in this ST0CK. The publisher of
The ROCKET ST0CK Report is not a registered investment ADVIS0R.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are
specially selected to be referenced based on the favorable performance of
these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the results
in the examples given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as always, past performance is never indicative of future
results and a thorough due diligence effort, including a review of a
company's filings, should be completed prior to investing. In compliance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET ST0CK Report
discloses the receipt of twelve thousand D0LLARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate  shareholder  for  the
circulation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the ST0CK they
will sell at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conflicted. All factual information
in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not
limited to Company Websites, SEC Filings and Company Press Releases. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report believes this information to be reliable but can make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material
within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.