Lecture after lecture, class after class and still years more to go... why bother? just buy your D:ploma from schools that really need your money.

Melba Q Brantley FeldmanPWCSJWAUFXK at admin.rochester.edu
Sun Aug 21 12:58:13 PDT 2005

Missing letters after your name holding you back from the better position? We can help you with that...

www.brainsFORever.Info

completely, totally and irrefutably delete yourself here : HTTP://Katherine.BRAINSFOREVER.INFO

Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him?