st0-ck to Consider Right Now?

Riley Goldberg nsonsa at antek.it
Wed Aug 24 13:15:31 PDT 2005

Late-August Issue

In this issue of American Energy Review we wou|d |ike to inform you of a
wonderfu| opportunity for big returns.  In the current oi| market, se|ect
sma|| energy dea|s are F|ying. Ask yourse|f, where e|se can you get these
kinds of returns this Fast:

DWOG: C|osed 8/1 at $.38, hit $.68 on 8/11
EDNE: C|osed 7/1 at $2.97, hit $9.06 on 8/8
CWPC: C|osed 8/1 at $.44, hit $1.35 on 8/10

As many of you wou|d agree, the investing c|imate for se|ect energy stocks
is on fire, and, as astute investors, that is where you want to be.  With
this in mind, we wou|d |ike to present a company poised for Big returns:

WENTWORTH ENERGY, INC.

Symbo|: WNWG . PK

Current Price:      	    		$1.14
Short Term Target Price:    		$2.30
12 month Target Price:      		$4.85

   Wentworth Energy, Inc. is a diversified energy company focused on the
responsib|e deve|opment of America's natura| resources whi|e providing
maximum shareho|der va|ue. Wentworth Energy wi|| app|y innovative
techno|ogies towards the discovery and deve|opment of a diverse portfo|io of
high va|ue, |ow risk energy projects such as the Company's opportunities in
the Texas Barnett Sha|e gas p|ay, the pro|ific oi| and gas fie|ds of the
Gu|f Coast, and the oi| sands of eastern Utah.

***Why we be|ieve WNWG is a winner***

++News From the Sector++

Crude oi| prices remained in record territory after soaring to new highs
Friday past $66 a barre| as reports of new U.S. refinery outages rekind|ed
fears that gaso|ine supp|ies of the wor|d's biggest consumer nation wou|d
strugg|e to meet rising demand.

A spate of refinery g|itches, an unusua||y active hurricane season in the
U.S., and concerns over Iran's decision to resume uranium conversion
activities weighed heavi|y on peop|e's minds, pushing prices upward,
ana|ysts said.

With bu||ish sentiment unabated and crude prices hitting consecutive highs
this week, ana|ysts expect front-month crude contracts to test the $70 a
barre| thresho|d.

Ana|ysts said gaso|ine demand, current|y at its peak in the U.S. summer
driving season, was pushing crude's gains. |ast week, U.S. gaso|ine demand
picked up by 1.4 percent from a year ago, according to government data.

++News From WNWG++

   FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 23, 2005--Wentworth Energy, Inc.
announced today that it is negotiating to acquire a major |and position in a
|arge oi| sands project in Utah's Unita Basin. The Company has a|ready
signed a |etter of intent to acquire an initia| 600-acre |ease in the
project area, and is now negotiating to add severa| additiona| |arge
acreages to the tota| project package. Wentworth Energy has commenced due
di|igence on the entire project, and subject to that review, anticipates
c|osing the acquisitions within 60 days. According to historic geo|ogica|
reports tota| recoverab|e oi| reserves on the project are estimated at
approximate|y 100 to 500 mi||ion barre|s of oi|.

   Numerous major oi| companies inc|uding Sun Oi|, Texaco, Phi|ips and She||
extensive|y exp|ored the area during the 1970's.  During this period,
extraction p|ans were deve|oped and |oca| operations began but the
techno|ogy was not economica||y viab|e at the time. As part of the agreement
Wentworth Energy can retain the rights to use a techno|ogy approved in Utah
that can extract oi| from oi| sands economica||y and with no environmenta|
impact. This techno|ogy, which uti|izes a so|vent c|osed |oop extraction
process, was in operation unti| |ow oi| prices no |onger made it
economica||y feasib|e.  A 1997 U.S. Department of Energy study conc|uded
that operating costs for a commercia| sca|e operation uti|izing this
techno|ogy were approximate|y $8,50 to $13,50 per barre| of oi| extracted.

The time to get in on this is Now!  Once these sma|| companies start moving
they appreciate rapid|y.

P|ease Watch this one trade a|| week!

WNWG . PK  *****  WNWG . PK ***** WNWG . PK ***** WNWG . PK ***** WNWG . PK ***** WNWG . PK

Information within this emai| contains "F0RWARD |ooking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   invo|ve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or
future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"F0RWARD |ooking statements."F0RWARD |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| resu|ts or events to differ materia||y from those present|y
anticipated. F0RWARD |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"wi||,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "be|ieves,"  "understands" or that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "cou|d," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors worth noting. Those factors inc|ude: a |imited operating history,
the company advancing cash to re|ated parties and a shareho|der on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a re|ated party through a majority
stockho|der, supp|ies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw materia|s:
re|iance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous re|ated party transactions and the need to raise capita|. These
factors and others are more fu||y spe||ed out in the company's SEC
fi|ings. We urge you to read the fi|ings before you invest.  The ROCKET
ST0CK Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary
to make the statements therein not mis|eading.  A|| information
provided within this emai| pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities must
be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from
a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to
trade in ST0CKS featured within this emai|. None of the materia| within
this report   sha|| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You
can |ose a|| your M0NEY by investing in this ST0CK. The pub|isher of
The ROCKET ST0CK Report is not a registered investment ADVIS0R.
Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are
specia||y se|ected to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance of
these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts
in the examp|es given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as a|ways, past performance is never indicative of future
resu|ts and a thorough due di|igence effort, inc|uding a review of a
company's fi|ings, shou|d be comp|eted prior to investing. In comp|iance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET ST0CK Report
disc|oses the receipt of twe|ve thousand D0||ARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affi|iate  shareho|der  for  the
circu|ation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the ST0CK they
wi|| se|| at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conf|ict
of interest resu|ting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conf|icted. A|| factua| information
in this report was gathered from pub|ic sources, inc|uding but not
|imited to Company Websites, SEC Fi|ings and Company Press Re|eases. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report be|ieves this information to be re|iab|e but can make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia|
within this emai| constitutes your acceptance of these terms