The real way to stop hair loss now. 80% of customers even regrow!

Tammie E. Willard tammie.willard_df at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 29 05:02:00 PDT 2005

  Discount drugs... save 80% every order!

  We are the Number One online retailler for dozens of medications.  Our customers save 80
  cents out of every dollar, every time, compared to the industry price.  Yes, that is LESS than
  quarter-price

    Our key to keeping customers satisfied is:
    EASY ordering online
    SAVE 80% on regular price
    We have MASSiVE stocks of drugs for SAME DAY dispatch
    FAST delivery straight to your door with DiSCRETE packaging
    We are the BiGGEST internet retailler with THOUSANDS of regular customers
    No consultation fee
    No intimate questions or examinations
    No appointment
    No prior prescription needed
    PRiVATE and CONFiDENTiAL service

  Please come by our shop, see for yourself the massive range of products that we have
  available.  We do have the LOWEST price and huge stocks ready for SAME-DAY dispatch.

Two million customers can't be wrong!
See our full range at http://bucketed.net/?aa