i can't bvelie tihs, you wree rhigt

Geraldine Winters SZEMKU at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 00:05:30 PST 2005

Hey Family!

Just wanted to write you and let you know how that de_gree program I
tried out went... Well 3 weeks later, I graduated, & finished my masters in less then 2 weeks with No Study Required and  1_0_0_%
Verifiable!

Yeah mom, I know you and dad doubted it at first,but  this turned out to be ,1.0,0% legit, The op,portunity
exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award
degre.es  at their dis.cretion.

I'm so excited mom and dad this was a life altering opp,ortunity & for once in my life I took advantage of it.

 I already have jobs that wouldn't of gave me a chance before calling me off the
hook now! This really is a Godsend.

Tell my sister and cousin Joey they better hurry up and call that
# i gave them the other day   because counselor James said they aren't excepting
many more students for this offer.

here are the deg,rees they offer,  B/A,  B,S,C,  M/A  M,S.C,  M.B.A,  P,h,D
and the # to c,all again  1-(2,0,6,)-984-4134  tell them to leave brief message of the de,gree they want, and they will call back ASAP.

Anyways, much love and tell the rest of the family I said hello :)

love your son,Esther