premise colony

Moritz Wilkin wilkie at indy.tce.com
Wed Dec 14 05:58:17 PST 2005

http://www.araviale.com

VAL
AMB
SOM
VIA
LEV
XAN
CIA
IUM  30 pi
IEN  30 pi
A    30 pi
GRA  30 pi
ITRA 30 pi
AX   30 pi
LIS  30 pi
lls - $85.99
lls - $120.00
lls - $75.99
lls - $134.99
lls - $165.95
lls - $123.99
lls - $169.99

Whats happening? yelled Benjamin, leaping from the jeep and dropping all
pretense of Novgorod training by speaking Russian. Im senior staff! he
added, slipping the card into the release equipment, snapping the
barrier up. Tell me! Insanity, comrade! shouted an officer from the
gatehouse window. Unbelievable! ... Its as if the earth went crazy!
First Germany, all over there are explosions and fires in the streets
and buildings going up in flames. The ground trembles, and we are told
its some kind of massive earthquake. Then it happens in Italy-Rome is
torched, and in the Greek sector Athens and the port of Piraeus are
filled with fires everywhere and still the explosions continue, the
streets in flames! What does Capital Headquarters say? They dont know
what to say! The earthquake nonsense was just