piebald epochmaking

Rosaleen Baley baleyros at willisallen.com
Fri Dec 16 17:22:42 PST 2005

23.45
8.00
9.95
4.95
9.95
5.45

describing someone like me, he added softly. Merci bien, monsieur. ... I
understand. I will check further with the night concierge, but Im sure
he would have left a note for my personal attention if someone had come
here seeking you. Why are you so sure? Because he did leave such a note
for me to speak with you. Ive been calling your room since seven oclock
this morning when I came on duty. What did the note say? asked Jason,
his breathing on hold. Its what Im to say to you. Reach his friend
across the Atlantic. The man has been phoning all night. I can attest to
the accuracy of that, monsieur. The switchboard tells me that last call
was less than thirty minutes ago. Thirty minutes ago? said Jason,
looking hard at the concierge and