orthopedy televise

Cees Maggard ceesa at goidc.com
Wed Dec 21 03:52:10 PST 2005

00
95
45
95
3.45
95

Its worse than I thought, and worse than that, I didnt think it could
be. Thats a mouthful. Its a bowelful, countered the retired intelligence
officer. Where do I start? ... Pentagon procurements? The Federal Trade
Commission? Our ambassador in London, or would you like the supreme
commander of NATO? My God...! Oh, I can go one better. For size, try on
the chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Christ, what is it? Some kind of
cabal? Thats so academic, Dr. Scholar. Now try collusion, down deep and
elusive and after all these years still breathing, still alive. Theyre
in contact with each other in high places. Why?