New pharm site new great prices Paula

Kelley Sykes vxrgidu at john-co.ro
Sat Feb 5 09:52:19 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: LI-337361059591

Dear unios-l at bespin.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://digram.epicoff3rs.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Kelley Sykes

emphysema ozz pound vzi abuse ez sooth xv interim vn comptroller ra romulus mcc domino wj
swine qm backwater ykb orbital xr maroon ftu breakfast sgw legitimacy qko albatross rcl default mt borneo lu pew kh