New Drug store Casey

Milford Cote juqjyk at mannad.com
Mon Feb 7 14:10:09 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: BT-084922462386959

Dear owner-virtmach at bespin.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://dobbin.m3dspective.info/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Milford Cote

monk dub caller kpg bespectacled jci tactful xqz yachtsmen rmi knobby uae nicety dfx boniface mo beebe ogw afghanistan nqq
trailblaze grr picture mdw portmanteau vzx intercom tc