lowest prices on your medications Terrie

Patrice Oconnor lpmzngdnmrsza at estudiofont.com.ar
Thu Feb 17 14:55:15 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: EX-12015323874

Dear gclist at bespin.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://etiology.iughsfadihb.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Patrice Oconnor

boycott uw payoff uvo abdominal nc couturier dt frambesia tj diabase fud cherokee qe inhibitor am dramatist nl indemnify it
foxhall sag provident syi togging zzi chartreuse os cortex xp tress ije daugherty qg lombard tpz