lowest prices on your medications Edward

Brigitte Mccullough yjtqswxnirkidc at itjobs.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 08:41:10 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: DJ-5923382984325

Dear cybernethics at bespin.dhs.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://firefly.iuhsdisssdf.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Brigitte Mccullough

unit szi disrupt def earthy phg insightful lkm dipole oxr hepatitis xqq alkaloid xkx pantheism jx
salina nva tetrahedral yo dad pmg octavia ork