Presenting Home Loans for the USA!

Ashlee Stahl kulyiacmusde at sina.com
Tue Jul 19 08:21:47 PDT 2005

Good day sir,

You have been pre-approved for a $428,000 Home Loan at a 3.05% Fixed Rate.
This Second Mor|gage is being extended to you unconditionally and your cre_edit is in no way a factor.

To take Ad;vantage of this Limited Time opportunity

All we ask is that you vissit our Website and complete
The 1 minute post App.roval For.m

http://dhs.Dave.homeloankey.com/?name=jfuse

Sincerely,
Veronica Levy
Regional CEO

of common men, I lived in this system where we labored our lives. Carrying the burden of compulsive freedom on our shoulders, we were transferred from youth to old age, and from old age to demise. At numerous occasions death separated the youth from old age. Our minds, our thoughts had so unfeelingly become a part of all this. Days, dates, years, all meaningless. Our time scale was the amount of work done by us. How many shoes made, how many drugs packed, how many radios loaded, how many abuses assimilated. We