Get a huge package for the holidays epl 554 kwdg

Monty Walden adcmmqz at dcemail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:51:24 PDT 2005

Re: I found this amazing product that enhances male sexual performance
To: {Alana}

I was checking my email and saw this advertisement in it. At first I thought it might be a gimmic but I purchased it anyway. To my suprise after taking the pills for only 3 weeks I started to see a big difference in the size and girth. My wife also loves it! She thinks I should be a porn star now!

In anycase I vowed I would tell everyone I know about these amazing pills and I am going to do just that.