GSRS . PK Leading auth0rity On l0w priced st0cks

StockBroker lawrencepair at acehop.com
Fri Jun 10 12:27:47 PDT 2005

Hello Member,

After extensive research we have picked our best winner
for this month -GSRS. It is on the move, this company
is producing real revenue and expanding it's operations
this is a real winner and this weekend coming up it will
have great news to be released with explosive promotions,
don't miss this winner you can turn 500.00 into 5,000.00
or 1,000.00 into 10,000.00 Here is your chance to get
in and make some serious returns our last return produced
400%. Here is the information below:

Pure Profits St0ck Reporter - GSRS Is On The Move!

Ticker: GSRS . PK.
Current Price:                              .28
Short Term Target Price:               .70
12 month Target Price:                1.5O

Latest News:::

Gold Coast Resources, Inc. Completes Initial Exploration
of New Property.

LAS VEGAS--Gold Coast Resources, Inc.(Pink_Sheets:GSRS)
Management announced a successful completion of the
Company's initial exploration of its recently acquired
Ahanta Concession.

The Ahanta concession is situated in the central part of
the Ashanti Gold Belt, one of the key mineralized and
gold belts of Ghana, West Africa. It is just north of
the village of Butre on the southern coast of Ghana.
The concession is irregular shaped laying approximately
between 4 deg. 49 min. 07 sec. North latitude by 1 deg.
57 min. 16 sec. West longitude and 4 deg. 53 min. 15 sec.
North latitude by 1 deg.' 53 min. 02 sec. West longitude,
and covers around thirty two square kilometers.

Joseph Kingsley Annan, President and CEO stated, "This
property was selected to enhance the Company's exploration
inventory and to broaden joint venture and funding options.
This concession is bordered by properties with high gold
production and proven gold reserves, all in the same
mineralized belt as the Ahanta. The results of our "in-house"
exploration exceed available historical data and prior
testing to the point that the company is engaging independent
geologists to perform the same testing for publication
under the aegis of their engineering license."

The Company also owns the concession for the Akoon mine
located at the north end of the town of Tarkwa, in the
Western Region of Ghana. Historically, the Akoon mine has
produced approximately 140 tons of gold (over 4.4 million
ounces) with at least twice that many ounces of gold in
reserves.

( c ) 2002-2006 Pure Profits network