/75-7/Ddrugs

Gib Deluca Deonne at fulcrum.com
Mon Mar 21 08:53:13 PST 2005

Hello,

 - shall we say, some rags of honour? - remaining me from better
on their larboard beam some thirty miles to westward, and, indeed
enquired where the Captain might be found.  Being informed that h
already - and without consulting me?
Lord Julian continued to look at the buccaneer in silence.  In
For a moment rage stamped out his fear.  He cursed them aloud

Why, so it is, said the Captain.  But I've done things more
bear away to the west.  The Spaniards watched them, intrigued.
his own purposes.

Have a nice day.