Hey baby its me. I miss you baby please come get me..

Christy Potts carillie at primblessins.com
Tue Mar 22 22:30:22 PST 2005

Hi baby. So what's up how have you been? Do you not remember me? I loved the time we spent together I thought that you did too. I was hoping that we could get together and really have a good time this time. Someone put up a site with me and some more of my pictures in case  you forgot. You can chat privately with me through the site whenever im around too, so I hope you do. I hope to hear from you soon baby, please dont leave me like this I cant stop thinking of you.

http://pdbora.sugarburnett.info/cs3/