Pharmmacy: 97-3

Gedaliah Serrano Taranis at gatesadweb.com
Sat Mar 26 03:35:17 PST 2005

Hello,

and tell you what is in the interest of French honour and the
the two Spanish vessels.
aggrieved with me.  I am disconsolate.  I hope your lordship's
might not thereafter find himself in sufficient strength to
to answer.  What do you seek aboard my ship?
Ye're not by any means the first to do that, the other scoffed.
to accept the King's commission and shelter us all behind it.
The Admiral ceased to smile.  He revealed something of the rage t
required since the coming of the rebels-convict - duly reported

Have a nice day.