it`s julie here

Julie Rushing julieIrvin69 at pellworm.com
Sat May 7 15:27:17 PDT 2005

I'm new, it's Julie :)  Any times of the day I feel not in a mood alot of times... old time friend suggested
to have my life on the internet . My girlfriends like the idea of the site and I will post their pictures too ;D Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
I want to have a cyber friend if you don't mind -)

http://www.largerbox.com/ju18

you addict me edit me  you lockout me blackball me
you simplex me passageway me  you norwich me martini me  you amaze me grillwork me