If you feel like you're wasting away in class after class and still no piece of paper on your wall then you need to read this

Lin N Jeanne A.printmake at infotech.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 13 05:56:08 PDT 2005

You didn't think school was important as a kid and never finished high school but you just found out the hard way that you need to have graduated in order to get the good j obs. Don't worry about that any more...

http://4.bbB999.BIZ

to purge your email addy from our list : http://bbB999.biz/re

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller